Is it better to have Riley, castrated?

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Ralphie - My Daddy

Yesterday i went to see my real furry daddy for a mini family reunion! it was wonderful to see him again. I'm half his size already and mummy hopes i'll be identical to him, apart from the colour of my fur obviously. I was let to run around on the floor of Dannii's house with Ralphie (Daddy) and we played chase. He had his girlfriend Chi over too, called Gromit. She was nice and let me play chase with her too. She's going to be mum to my half brothers and sisters hopefully! We posed for some pictures too. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And in a couple months, i'm going back to see him again, when im bigger. :D

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day to go see your Chi Dad...now your mom has pictures to compare you with when you grow bigger...my dad is teeny tiny with long black and white hair..mom says thats why I have longish hair around my neck...and a thick undercoat.
    Wags
    Draco

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi riley

    We've given you an award! Go to our blog for it. :)

    xxx zac honey and romeo

    ReplyDelete